Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Barcelona

In the past ten months I've led photography tours to Colombia, Galapagos, Pilbara and Karijini, Turkey and Spain. I'm using my beloved Nikon D700s less and less and my Fuji X100 more and more.

Now please note, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my two D700s. They are superb professional work cameras for portraits  and studio work. But for travelling, I just love the freedom and inspiration afforded by the small, lightweight Fuji X100.

I was at a Barcelona Information Centre awaiting the start of a Barcelona Gourmet Walking Tour when I noticed the escalators and the specular reflections on the handrails. All through the tour I've been encouraging participants to look for the 'shiny' bits in their pictures.

Join me for my three day UWA Travel Workshop and learn about the best cameras for travel and street photography and lots more.

If you Value Your Exposure check out my Intermediate Digital Workshop on 3/7 Nov 2013, where you will learn how to use the manual and creative controls on your camera. The night exercise shows you how easy it is to get great images of lightning and fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment